An Important Message to our Valued Customers
Due to industry-wide production issues stemming from COVID-19, many of our products are experiencing longer than average shipping times. While we are working to update the site with accurate shipping timelines, our estimated delivery dates are based on historical shipping information which may be impacted by supply chain issues and subject to delays. Due to these delays our incoming call volume has risen substantially, which has led to longer hold times. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this may be causing. Rest assured we’re working diligently to reach any customer who has requested contact via email or a return call. We’re truck enthusiasts who understand how eager our customers are to get their parts and upgrade their trucks. We ask for your patience as our service team continues to work toward addressing all of your questions, concerns, and return requests.
Fast, Free Shipping (Lower 48 States)
Our centrally located warehouses allow us to offer fast, free shipping on every product we sell.
Quicker ground transit times may be available for in-stock products leaving our warehouse.
Our warehouses are located in the following cities:
- Jasper, IN
- Springfield, MO
Please call us for expedited shipping.
In-stock orders usually ship from our warehouses within 24 hours. After shipment, delivery is estimated at 2-3 business days.
If you are shipping outside the 48 contiguous states to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or internationally, please call for a quote.
Some items cannot be shipped to certain international areas. Please call to discuss.
Due to special circumstances, fast, free delivery may not always be available, particularly for the following items:
- Custom-made items.
- Out-of-stock items.
- Direct manufacturer shipments.
Freight Shipping and Handling
We’re proud to offer free freight shipping to locations in the continental U.S.
FREIGHT ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE. Please place orders by phone to take advantage of our Guaranteed Fit program. When your freight order arrives, inspect the packaging and product before accepting delivery. If visible damage is present, do not accept delivery and do not sign anything. Refuse delivery, and call us immediately.
Semi or Liftgate Truck
- Freight shipments arrive via semi or liftgate truck.
- Some addresses require an alternate delivery location. Note that business deliveries are suitable.
Liftgate and Non-Liftgate Delivery
To guarantee delivery via truck with liftgate, please contact us before your order is placed.
- Drivers use liftgates to remove and place orders on the ground.
- For both truck types, drivers are responsible for moving product to the first covered area.
- Customers are responsible for moving items to desired location.
- Freight items are not returnable. Place orders by phone to ensure guaranteed fit.
- You must be 18 or older to accept freight and signature-required shipments.
- The customer must schedule and accept delivery in a timely manner.
- Customer is responsible for storage fees if re-delivery is needed.
- If visible damage is present, inspect your shipment prior to accepting delivery.
- In most cases, deliveries arrive in perfect condition. However, if you notice any damage to the packaging or product, refuse the shipment and take photos of the damage. Refuse the shipment and call us immediately.
How do I make a change to my order?
- Call us right away to make changes or to cancel your order.
- If you place an order and want to add items, we’ll do our best to ship them together.
- If the order was processed and shipped and you wish to cancel or change your order, you may need to complete the Return process.
How do I handle my delayed order?
The manufacturer will let us know if an item is not in-stock. If this happens, we’ll call you with wait times and alternative options.
Orders can also be delayed due to the following:
- Banking or Address Discrepancies.